Node.js developers develop and manage network-based applications. They handle data transfer between users and servers, build back-end components and connect applications to other web-based services. They also assist the front-end developers through the integration of web-based apps.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
We also like to see some Addons Skills from you…
- GIT systems
- Cloud experience