The Drupal developer is accountable for regularly working with PHP and other server-side languages. They develop customized modules, perform automated tests, use web services, and then deploy software periodically and in different ways. They also get involved with the theme layer’s more complex aspects.
- Contact other backend and front-end developers.
- Create and develop web-based applications or websites written within the Drupal framework.
- Write both front and backend code.
- Make sure that the solution operates at a high level of performance.
- Find and fix the bugs found in the code.
- Make sure you’ve written unit tests to ensure that the website application functions according to plan. Create an explanation of the application.
- Think critically and use problem-solving skills.
- A high-level understanding of PHP as well as The Drupal framework.
- Experience with front-end languages like HTML as well as CSS.
- Experience with what is known as the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Personal skills such as the ability to communicate and collaborate.
We also like to see some Addons Skills from you…
- Theme Development.
- GIT System
- Familiar with Agile tools
- MySQL, MariaDB
Our Core Values:
- Let You Be Yourself: We are co-conspirators to our community’s culture that values diversity, inclusiveness, equity, and a feeling of belonging to this global society. We cherish each person’s true self and encourage open and respectful conversations to achieve greatness.
- Dream Big: We refuse to settle for the status as it is. We are always looking for ways to improve to be the best version we can become. We believe investing in the development and resilience of our workforce is the basis for creating an iconic company.
- Be Data-driven: We believe that data-driven decision-making enables rapid innovation and speed of execution and ensures repeatable results. We tackle the most challenging problems as we change the world through technology and artificial intelligence.
- Greater Together: We celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes together. We promote a unified and collaborative workplace by establishing trust through honesty, transparency, and accountability.
- Customer Champions Our customers and our communities by creating the direction of trust-based, enhanced intelligence to address the most challenging problems they face. We’re humble, not indifferent. We achieve when our clients succeed.